ARINC
www.arinc.com Annapolis, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

nice co-workers, horrid bosses and management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Carrollton, TX

ProsI worked with some very nice people, and made a couple of friends that will be friends for life.

Consthe management lies, HR lies, some of the people are just horrid, and oh, by the way, the good old boy network is the ONLY way to move up in the company. If you aren't part of their little clique, forget it. If you are, who cares if you are qualified for the job! Pass over the qualified people, and give the job to the pet. I have never seen such a thing in a large company. In a small family company, sure, you can get away with that, but in a large corporation, there are supposed to be rules against that.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the incompetent managers. Pay attention when problems are brought to your attention - don't fire the people that tell you about it and hope the problem goes away.

Great staff, poor leadership from vps & CEO

Department Director (Former Employee)
    Annapolis, MD

I worked at ARINC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good place to get exposure to latest technology. Has okay… Cons: Constant infighting among higher level executives. Not truthful about future… Advice to Senior Management: Youn would not listen if I gave it. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sr. Staff Engineer

Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at ARINC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The majority of people I have worked with are extremely bright and very personable. The benefits are actually… Cons: The company was purchased by a company who has sold off a portion of the company and is planning to sell the remaining portion very… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to better communicate with its employees. I should not have to find out about the important changes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ARINC.

Worked for ARINC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARINC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARINC CEO John M. Belcher. All reviews posted anonymously by ARINC employees.