ARINC
www.arinc.com Annapolis, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Treated well, but career options limited

Principal Engineer (Current Employee)
Annapolis, MD

I have been working at ARINC

ProsPositive work environment. Frequent paid lunches for accomplishments. Many "lifers" with a commitment to the company. Mostly a good group of people who want to work together.

ConsPoor salary and raises. Bad communication from top management about changes in the company. Almost all discussions from management focus around EBITDA. Career advancement is limited and depending on which department you end up, there is limited growth in your own knowledge and expertise.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit the EBITDA thing. Communication to the lower eschalons should focus on more than money. Many people are loyal only because they've been there so long, you need to be able to keep new blood.

Great Place to work

Senior Human Resources Representative (Current Employee)
Panama City, FL

I have been working at ARINC

Pros: Pay is great, work balance and most of the people… Cons: Company is up for sale and the future is cloudy. Advice to Senior Management: More open communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

High Turnover

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Huntsville, AL

I have been working at ARINC

Pros: Very profitable company. Maybe more management oriented in the corporate office. … Cons: Office outside of corporate have no HR to report issues. Mangement does… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your people, and get some HR in your offices. People… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ARINC.

Worked for ARINC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ARINC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ARINC CEO John M. Belcher. All reviews posted anonymously by ARINC employees.