ARS Rescue Rooter

There are newer employer reviews for ARS Rescue Rooter

Mismanaged by the GM

Former Employee - Sales in Nashville, TN
Former Employee - Sales in Nashville, TN

I worked at ARS Rescue Rooter full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Home Depot affiliation, Some great people working there (non-managment)

Cons

The GM is a genius salesman but a horrible, horrible leader. Managment consistantly blames others for his failures. If your not a personal friend of the manager keep your resume up to date, you'll need it. If you are looking for a decent place to work look elsewhere. The GM will promise opportunity, generous pay and good times but in the end you'll just end up with the short end of the
stick.

Corporate - without ethics you will never retain or grow talent at this location. People are treated with ZERO respect by the GM.

41 Other Employee Reviews for ARS Rescue Rooter (View Most Recent)

Terrible

Former Employee - Dispatcher in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Dispatcher in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at ARS Rescue Rooter full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The office was always cool and clean. I don't really have too much positive to say.

Cons

No help when you run into a problem or need help. Look over your shoulder kind of work atmosphere. Hired me and put me in a position that they knew I didn't belong in. Over powering and sneaky. The General Manager fired me on one of my most productive days. Then demanded I resign and I told him under the conditions that he write me a letter of recommendation, they fired me and it took two weeks to get the letter. I also stated that my fiancee was pregnant at the time. The GM looked me dead in the eye and shrugged his shoulders.

no comment

A nightmare that I hope I never re-live.

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Tucson, AZ

I worked at ARS Rescue Rooter

Pros

Excellent pay and flexible hours if you are meeting the budget expectations. They use the most of available technology to keep information in front of you.

Cons

Closed minded when it comes to trying new things even when they are proven. No "human" side to processes. Very analytical but on the other hand not open to accept data that does not agree with their current structure. Not customer friendly in any way imaginable.

You need to focus on the customer base and open your minds to programs that not only produce sales and profits, but also build loyalty in your customers and employees. You are alienating them from the business.

There are newer employer reviews for ARS Rescue Rooter