There are newer employer reviews for ARYZTA

Laid off after 10 years of service.

I worked at ARYZTA full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Being on the road. Meeting new customers.

Cons

Laid off after 10 years of loyalty.

19 Other Employee Reviews for ARYZTA (View Most Recent)

Bad company

Current Employee - Production Staff in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Production Staff in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at ARYZTA full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are no pros to working for this company here in clondalkin Dublin, if there was a pro I'd be honest and say but there isnt

Cons

Management couldn't run a drink up in a brewery, they are quick to pass a problem on to the next person, current manager Brendan when asked about a payrise for the employees just smiled and said if you don't like what your on there's the door feel free to leave and get another job, too much responsibility is put on its employees I.e not enough staff half the time and management never ever do anything about, this problem as existed even when it was cuisine de France.... I urge anyone who is searching for a job not to even consider this place. I have video footage of out of date ingredients that still get used because managers insist it be used up. I could say a lot more but I can't be bothered.... Don't work at aryzta clondalkin, one more thing I asked a night manager why he does permanent nights his reply, I don't mind it plus I don't have to listen to the two faced so n sos other managers on day shift, his words not mine( bad language not allowed but I would of liked to use it)

The vsm som and any other management need rid of and you need to look after your production staff

nice perks for employees, not really any room to grow, management actively seeks feedback. Satisfaction depends on dept

Former Employee - Fundraising Support in Ogden, UT
    Former Employee - Fundraising Support in Ogden, UT

I worked at ARYZTA full-time (more than an year)

Pros

(Ogden, Utah sub company Otis Spunkmeyer) Nice perks for employees, they have freebies of products in the lunch room like their cookies and muffins they also include fruit. Good spectrum of benefits that were affordable. The latest I ever worked was until 6. If you are just looking for a company to chill with and don't care to move up it is a good place to be. Overrall good environment

Cons

Company going through a lot of change. Felt like cloak and dagger. Tried to put employees at ease so they would not quit, but it just backfired. No real room to grow.

allowing favored employees to "run the show" and not giving enough positive attention to employees that are actually working hard

There are newer employer reviews for ARYZTA