ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

www.asicentral.com
  www.asicentral.com
There are newer employer reviews for ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

Ok

Former Employee - Account Executive
Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

Pros

Good benefits and good pay if you are talented and ready to put in the hard work. There are some really great people that work there.

Cons

In recent years, the way sales performance is measured is crazy. Often the timing of when subscriptions are billed or they cancel has more of an impact on achieving one's goals than actual sales. The budgets that are set at the beginning of each year are extremely varied for each rep which makes the playing field very uneven.

29 Other Employee Reviews for ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) (View Most Recent)

Training was difficult

I worked at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

Pros

People are nice to work with

Cons

Training was difficult because of poor system

Better training plans

ASI ranks top of my list of employers

Current Employee - Foot Soldier  in  Trevose, PA
    Current Employee - Foot Soldier in Trevose, PA

I have been working at ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working at ASI because the company is very generous to it's employees especially during the holidays. Everyone in my department (including my supervisor) works hard and they share information which is a huge problem in most companies. I am challenged and appreciated all the time. Everything that they promised me during the interview came true. I am encouraged to think outside of the box and there are plenty of projects to go around. When I was going through a family members illness they were very accommodating and emphatic which really helped while I was going through a real difficult time. My supervisor is cool, easy to talk to and he manages our group well. I hear that there is a lot of office drama but I don't know anything about that, I just come to work everyday, work hard and go home with a great sense of accomplishment. I've been around for a long time and I have worked for a few company's and although no company is perfect ASI comes pretty close. If I have it my way this is be my last place of employment.

Cons

In my opinion it's hard to find any issues with ASI but if I have to put something down it would to have more PTO.

How about "Profit Sharing." Let the employee's have a stake in the company and see the productivity soar.

There are newer employer reviews for ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)

Worked for ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)? Contribute to the Community!