ASQ

There are newer employer reviews for ASQ

Don't work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at ASQ full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The people I worked with (for the most part) were wonderful until recently. The work-life balance is great. There is a lot of flexibility with your work schedule.

Cons

Morale is extremely low at this company. Management has zero trust in their employees to do their jobs and there is no appreciation for their employees. There is no career growth, despite what they may tell you in your interview. Only lateral moves can be made (and even that is rare), and they offer no training to help you grow. You essentially are stuck there. The technology is so out-of-date, as are their products. There is zero transparency with executives. None of them are on the same page. You can't get any direction or a clear understanding of what anyone wants here because no one is on the same page. The only reason I stayed here for so long is because I just became so complacent.

Be more transparent and clear. Try to understand what your employees do and realize that you hired them for a reason and you should trust them to do their jobs. Show some appreciation. I'm hopeful that the new CEO can make drastic changes at this organization.

12 Other Employee Reviews for ASQ (View Most Recent)

Syncophancy & Royalty Preservation

Former Employee - Higher Up in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Higher Up in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at ASQ full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

You may learn a few things. Some may be useful.

Cons

Like a religion, the zealots are so enamored of their own exhaust, they can't tell what works and what does not. If ever there was a book to be written about a self-defeating management group, this place deserves a feature. Chaos, lack of focus, inability to self-analyze, inability to think critically or execute well plague what should be a relatively simple organization. The visions of grandeur that endure are amusing, and sad.

Board doesn't understand that CEO has them fooled with rotating three year terms. CEO nest so feathered, he is only interested in self-preservation. Org health irrelevant. Resign.

Wonderful opportunity to be part of an organization that provides quality tools to others.

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at ASQ

Pros

Tremendous opportunities for growth and moving around in the organization. Education, training is heavily promoted.

Cons

matrix organization which can stall projects

There are newer employer reviews for ASQ