ASRC Federal Holding Company

There are newer employer reviews for ASRC Federal Holding Company

Good government contractor

Current Employee - Aerospace Engineer in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Aerospace Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at ASRC Federal Holding Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedules that offer good work/life balance. Compensation was better than I was expecting, so I was pleasantly surprised. Overall a positive experience.

Cons

Often workers are at remote locations and have limited contact with their manager or supervisor, which can lead to communication difficulties.

Engage with remote employees more often.

25 Other Employee Reviews for ASRC Federal Holding Company (View Most Recent)

It's ALL about the money.

Current Employee - Software Developer in Moorestown, NJ
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Moorestown, NJ

I have been working at ASRC Federal Holding Company full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere and flexible hours. Some really good people. Unfortunately fewer all the time.

Cons

Value low wages over experience. Cutting staff and freezing or lowering salaries in New Jersey to make us competitive in Colorado. Benefits are dwindling year by year.

Paying below market wages and then cutting them and laying off your most experienced people won't make you competitive when people figure out that the only ones who will stick around are even dumber than you are. Biggest joke are the "Innupiat values" that you so proudly display in the public halls. You don't live them on my side of the door. Also, can the referral program. I don't dislike anyone enough to ever refer them.

Do not work here

I worked at ASRC Federal Holding Company full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Benefits are decent, good work/life balance overall.

Cons

Horrible management. Employees are undervalued and not appreciated. If you're looking for a job to take your career to the next level, this is a horrible place to work. Management is a circle out for themselves, not to support the employee's career growth. They will keep you down, prevent you from moving up - a very toxic environment to be a part of.

Management should look to utilize the best of an employees skills, not to push them down and limit them to a confining position. There are plenty of other companies out there that will value your skills, take you to the next level and pay your properly. If you're not in the "inner circle" here, forget about it.

There are newer employer reviews for ASRC Federal Holding Company