ASUREA

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ASUREA

Highest Quality of Life

I have been working at ASUREA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am a single parent of four with a new granddaughter, so a flexible schedule with great earning potential is very important to me. The Asurea opportunity allows me the best of both worlds, flexibility to make my own schedule so I can be a hands on mom and a great, limitless income advantage. There are other benefits that comes along with the Asurea including holiday pay, gas allowance, base salary plus unlimited commissions, health benefits, and leads.

Cons

I don't have any cons at this time.

51 Other Employee Reviews for ASUREA (View Most Recent)

I found the interview process to be candid and informative.

I have been working at ASUREA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Asurea seems to value their employees quality of life more than their competitors do. By providing a base salary to go along with the potential of high commissions, shows a deeper appreciation for the work that is done. I also see an environment that is more team oriented than it is based on the individual production.

Cons

Could outline more of the long term career opportunities during the interview process. I also personally would like to see Asurea go the extra mile and reimburse new hires for licensing and testing costs.

I would have liked to get more of a picture of the daily/weekly work routine from management during the interview process.

Improved Quality of Life

I have been working at ASUREA full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being a single mother of three, I moved from a manager position with Verizon to Asurea in August. I was accustomed to working long hours in the retail industry up to 60 hours per week. My family time was minimal because I worked holidays and weekends and had very little time to spend with my family.

Since moving to Asurea I am much happier because of the time I can spend with my children. I work no more than 40 hours per week and still have time to play with my kids, go to school functions and have an improved quality of life. The best part about working for Asurea is that my children now have me in their daily lives more often and I have the ability to be their role model. I would highly recommend this job to any parent looking for a good carrier without compromising their family relationships.

Cons

So far I have no cons and thank you for the opportunity.

There are newer employer reviews for ASUREA