AT&T
3.0 of 5 4,704 reviews
www.att.jobs Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

As a lifetime employee with AT&T, my career had its highs and its lows.

Sales Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at AT&T

ProsGood pay and benefits. Met "lifelong" friends during my career. A company that I was proud to work for most of my career,

ConsI started with the company when it was Pacific Bell. Back than you were treated like you were part of one huge family. Once SBC took over, that all changed and became even worse when AT&T took ownership. Like most large corporations, there are a lot of politics and unnecessary minutia.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay consistent. Once leadership rolls out a plan, stick with it. Give the employees the time it takes to make the changes you want rather than rolling out more changes. Listen to your employees feedback. Many of them do have good suggestions.

Proud to be AT&t

I have been working at AT&T

Pros: Long term stability and future looking Cons: Large scale enterprise that has the ability to lose individuals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dynamic, Multiple priorities, Challenging

I have been working at AT&T

Pros: Big Company, Lots of internal opportunities, Good work life balance Cons: Slow at incorporating new trends, Base $s less than competition More

There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees.