AT&T

New

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Dalton, GA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Dalton, GA

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Meeting new people. Learning about the latest technology. Meeting important people with high ranks in businesses and through at&t.

Cons

Work retail hours. Part time only gets one week off. Requires a lot of your energy and time.

With all due respect the company has lead itself to be a great company, customers regardless will always find a flaw at everything no matter how hard we do our best to satisfy them. If only we found a way to be connected with updates with towers to let them know we are doing our best to resolve our customers issues on why they might now receive the strongest signal or no signal. Sometimes a new sim card does not apply to all. Of course, miscommunication with apple policies always happen with our customer services departments and us. If we helped having a stronger connection with efficiency maybe that could change.

6250 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

AT&T do not care about employees or their family at all they care about is sell only

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at AT&T

Pros

the people you work with is nice, and the money is good

Cons

you can not take a day off unless it is open and they are hardly never open
    AT&T will take you commission if you do not sell 1 wireless Manager do not do their jobs

management need to do what they ask their employee to do stop get bounes they did not work for

Horrible place to work

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Beckley, WV
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Beckley, WV

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Good base pay.
    Sales consultant job is commissioned position, the commission is nice on top of base pay.
    Benefits are good if you are a union employee within AT&T.
    Co-Workers in this type of job can make or break you.
    Quotas are usually fair enough to be able to achieve.

Cons

This company does not care about their employees, at all.
    There is a set schedule that comes out every month, and you can forget about taking a day off if you didn't know a month in advance that you need off or to leave early.
    If you miss an excused day of work, you take an attendance point.
    The company focuses on customer experience and satisfaction, but they don't give you the tools to make that happen, and all the responsibility is put on you, and you can lose your job over it.
    In this company, you have to be the "big shot" or have friends in higher management to get promoted. If you don't, you'll never get promoted.

AT&T management needs to quit sitting in their offices or riding around from store to store and actually look at the big picture. Quit caring so much about your numbers, because once you run your employees in the ground, nobody is going to care about the customers. Treat your employees with respect and give them what they need, and your customers will be well taken care of in return, which coats everyone's pockets with money, especially the company's bottom line. They will never be "America's Premier Retailer" until they realize what is most important. Quit doing company restructures every year, everybody is always scared of losing their job to a company that profits billions of dollars per year.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T