AT&T

Good pay, industry leader

Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Good pay, benefits, managers not micromanaged

Cons

Sometimes have to run unnecessary fire drills due to ignorance of senior management.

Think before you ask for those under you to complete a task - make sure it is needed.

5623 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Commission structure not as described.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Superior products. Apple doesn't ship enough new products to meet demand. Can't meet sales goals if no products on hand.

Cons

Customer service satisfaction surveys sole determinate on a job well done. The format for these surveys is a text message sent to customer's phones all hours of night and day. Customers don't understand these surveys are about my performance and not the overall satisfaction with AT&T and I'm not allowed to explain anything about the survey they will receive. My performance should not be rated by a 13 year old kid who's phone the message is sent to. My job is threatened often due to poor surveys.

Restructure commissions in order to be understandable and reachable. Order enough product to meet demand. Order accessories for every phone in stock so I have something to offer the customers in order to meet my goals for accessory sales.

Terrible place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Pay and Benefits are great.

Cons

Miserable job. Cons too numerous to list. There is absolutely zero leadership from the top. They need to start by firing Stephenson and work their way down. The company ran much better with Whitacre.

They are clueless. I don't know what to say to solve the multiple problems this company has. I'm surprised they are still in business.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!