AT&T

www.att.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Good insight into the Telecommunications industry

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Being such a large company, there are vast opportunities. There is a better work life balance than most companies these days.

Cons

The work can be a little too simple and boring at times. There is not enough young leadership within the company.

Keep focusing on youth in order to grow the company and attract future leaders. Keep challenging people at work and don't be afraid to move people around.

6761 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Never Again AT&T

Current Employee - Mobility Customer Care in Wheeling, WV
    Current Employee - Mobility Customer Care in Wheeling, WV

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Pay for the area I live in now was better than average. Training was made to be friendly and make the job seem great.

Cons

Sales are high, lied to during the interview. No benifits until you are there 6 months at least. Almost the worst managment I've had in a call center envirnoment, no one can give you an answer to anything always have to wait several days. Was fired for being in the hospital sick for 1 day, was told in advance I would be fired on this date but come to work until then. Provided doctors excuse, hospital paperwork, and it was a disease that is not curable. I went to work everyday on time even being sick for 5 weeks while employed except 2 total days with documentation and they fired me. Needs to have a better attendance policy.

Get a better attendance policy. Should not have been fired for being in the hospital with an uncurable disease and not making it to work for 2 days with proper documentation.

very dissatisfied with their value of their employees for such a large company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

the pay and benefits are average

Cons

the overall company as a whole and employee treatment

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T