AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Never Again AT&T

Current Employee - Mobility Customer Care in Wheeling, WV
Current Employee - Mobility Customer Care in Wheeling, WV

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Pay for the area I live in now was better than average. Training was made to be friendly and make the job seem great.

Cons

Sales are high, lied to during the interview. No benifits until you are there 6 months at least. Almost the worst managment I've had in a call center envirnoment, no one can give you an answer to anything always have to wait several days. Was fired for being in the hospital sick for 1 day, was told in advance I would be fired on this date but come to work until then. Provided doctors excuse, hospital paperwork, and it was a disease that is not curable. I went to work everyday on time even being sick for 5 weeks while employed except 2 total days with documentation and they fired me. Needs to have a better attendance policy.

Get a better attendance policy. Should not have been fired for being in the hospital with an uncurable disease and not making it to work for 2 days with proper documentation.

6471 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

AT&T Wireless needs to lighten up and appreciate it's people better

Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Bothell, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Bothell, WA

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Sadly, I don't really have anything positive to say regarding my year and a half of working at AT&T Wireless. I worked with so good people, and made some great contacts for future networking.

Cons

Management is out of touch with the workers in the trenches, and is more concerned with the bottom line, and outsourcing the work to a "cheaper workforce." They need to understand that the people who work there are professional, adults, and do no need to be ridden and ruled over, like they are small children.

Appreciate your employees more and stop taking them for granted. You could have a better, and more loyal workforce if it wasn't such an oppressive and totalitarian place to work.

At&t

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Money is good, co-workers are great

Cons

Management, commission, dress code, quota

lower our quota