AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Sales Consultant

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Friendly work environment with co-workers. Good starting pay, with paid training for 3 months. High earning potential with commission system that is achievable.

Cons

The AT&T policy for quality control is over bearing and conflicts with its own standards that can lead to a work environment that is unnecessarily stressful. AT&T hires an outside policing agent that listen to your calls and try find flaws in the call that could be deemed as gross customer abuse. For example, AT&T wants you to handle to call to completion, however if you receive a call that you feel is not covered by your department, you might transfer them with the intention of trying to help. However , the person part of the policing team may think you could have handled the call they will hit you with a CPAT referral and its usually a 3 strike system. I could literraly list 10 more various instances where ATT policy tries to get you fired over petty micro-managing protocols. Of my initial class of 60 students only 3 others and myself were left. You come in to work each day waiting to find out if your were hit with one of these CPATs.

None, ATT has no intention of listening to its employees, you are told to obey or else.

6744 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Crazy comp plan little chance to move up

Current Employee - RSC in Andalusia, AL
    Current Employee - RSC in Andalusia, AL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great people to work with there is great upper management

Cons

there is no chance for a well qualified rep to move up in the company the comp plan for a non wired store there is no way for us to make really good money

You better be able to adapt to many different people. This review is for AT&t direction wireless (not corporate)

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Hagerstown, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Hagerstown, MD

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexability, and if you like to talk to people its awesome

Cons

The hours.... and people just being plain rude

hire some more people. the wait times are sometimes very high for the customers

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T