AT&T

www.att.com

Great place to work, changes included

Phone Support (Former Employee) San Ramon, CA

ProsYou can start in one job, find yourself tired of doing the same thing, and decide to find something else to do. They have an internal database that lists opportunities, and they promote from within before hiring from the outside.

ConsJobs, especially at the lower levels, can carry a lot of stress with them. The unions want to hold on to their members, and the jump from union to non-union is a difficult one at best. If at all possible, get a union job before going management, as the benefits are good for life.

Advice to Senior ManagementDesk jobs are as doable for those a few years older as they are for those younger. Don't rule out interviewing someone due to their age.

Great experience at AT&T as a whole

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Salem, OR

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good commission structure and great people to work with Cons: Schedule can be rough at times based on seniority Advice to Senior Management: NA More

Sales Representative

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This company offers a great salary and benefits without needing… Cons: Not too much room for growth and management needs to… Advice to Senior Management: Think outside the box Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!