AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

At&t

Current Employee - Project Manager in Stockton, CA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Stockton, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Wonderful place to work with good opportunity, and skill enhancement.

Cons

Staring to see benefits being reduced.

6506 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

So far, So good!!

Current Employee - NETDP Network Process and Quality Assurance Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

First off....realize that it's a job. Yes, you have to wake up at 630 to go to work. Yes, you have to stay there for 8-10 hours a day. Yes, you have to answer to others. Yes, you will get tired, bored, and irritated with your work. But some companies provide you the opportunity to grow and succeed. I am firmly beginning to believe that AT&T's technical half (the other half of the company being sales) is doing everything right. My supervisor is a very respectable person, and I enjoy working with him. Nothing but positivity. I have not yet had the opportunity to work with other members of my team, but I have heard good things about them. My supervisor's supervisor is a driven and motivated individual, and Stephenson seems to be doing a fine job.

Ok, now to the Pros:
    -excellent salary and benefit packages.
    -Awesome discounts on services (u-verse, Internet, wireless service), but not phones.
    ^^^I am considered a management employee, so discounts were better than other positions.

-The wealth and freedom of training. I can learn whatever I want whenever I want.
    -Solid tools for getting things done (company provided laptop, charge cards, software, transportation,etc..)
    -The ability to say you work for AT&T...a company who provides services used by millions of people.
    -Vacation days.

Cons

Overall:
    -Things regarding your employment and enrollment take a while to get done.
    -No Stipend for declined benefits
    -Hiring process was long. From the time I applied online until my first day took about 3 months. I did undergo 2 interviews, however, and a thorough background check.
    -No discount on cell devices...
    -Exempt employment. No pay for overtime.
    -Some intranet websites/applications are buggy and hard to navigate.

Increase travel funds.

great company to work for

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Owensboro, KY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Owensboro, KY

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

this company pays great if you are willing to work

Cons

work a lot of nights and weekends

work on a new approach to scheduling. You would save a lot a great employees from going elsewhere

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T