AT&T

www.att.com

AT&T

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

ProsBenefits, benefits, benefits! Full medical, over 80 hours of paid vacation, free company phone, 50% off discount off of your your consumer account, and union. Great salary plus uncapped commission potential.

ConsVery hard to get a lateral transfer, too much politics, company under appreciates their employees. Very poor attendance remorse system (i.e no sick days) Any paid time off has to be requested/approved in advance, otherwise you have to go through Family Medical Leave Act or get penalized.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the attendance system, give employees x amount of sick days before you penalize them. Show appreciation for your team by having team outings (i.e bowling, dave and busters, buffalo wildwings, etc.)

Frustrating work environment

Technical Specialist (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits and Pay are good. Cons: Employees are under constant pressure with increased work loads.… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees in the field. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

pencils

Technician (Current Employee) Miami, OK

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: steady work, good benifits and pay Cons: extreme disaray for the last 2 years of a difficult… Advice to Senior Management: settle it asap Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!