AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

RSC

Current Employee - RSC
Current Employee - RSC

I have been working at AT&T part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Excellent money, awesome work conditions.

Cons

Required to work on Saturdays.

6744 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Working in GNO has its pros and cons

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent and talented coworkers. The management has been friendly and very supportive throught my 3 yrs here.

Cons

Lots of bureaucracy. When stuff goes wrong, everyone is easy to point fingers. Followup resolutions to problems or outages are poor; the response is usually to add more 'steps/checks' to a process, basically absolving all future wrong by the person/org making the decree; essentially, it's an "I told warned you already so we aren't responsible" attitude to problem resolution by many orgs.

Cut bureaucracy, use better technology tools to increase efficiency. Some of our time/ticket tracking websites have Web 0.1-Beta interfaces and it's just sad. Also, a knowledge base of past issues and current/live network architecture would be nice.

Public Sector Executive Manager

Current Employee - Public Sector Manager
    Current Employee - Public Sector Manager

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Company follows through on whatever they commit to customers in writing, always. Services work extremely well once they are installed. Price points are market competitive, even for one of the best telecoms out there. Wireless network has expanded 10 fold and LTE is extremely fast. Many custom public sector solutions that other simply do not offer for this market place.

Cons

Long installation intervals. Tought to navigate the company when you do not have a direct person to work with. Billing issues come up often, however I am yet to see the company not do the right thing by a customer. in other words when a mistake is made, the company does own it.

Fix systems so that orders dont take so long to install.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T