AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

This is the best company I've ever worked for!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Sarasota, FL
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Takes great care of its employees, great benefits, time off, very competitive pay, supportive management, lots of room for advancement, tuition reimbursement.

Cons

None really. Scheduling is based on seniority but I believe that is pretty standard.

Can't think of anything for that. A lot of your career is in your own hands. I believe the tools are all in place for someone to get what they want through their job.

6250 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Good pay, good coworkers, strict rules, risk-taking not advised

Former Employee - Infrastructure Software Licensing Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good hourly pay, mostly amiable company managers

Cons

Placing blame is normal at AT&T, and backing from managers, especially for contractors, is uncertain

When hiring contractors make clearer statements regarding your contractors' boundaries. Most/all contractors want to do well by their employers which means that the better ones among us will go above and beyond at our own volition; if that's not what you want, say so. If it is what you want, be prepared to back our decisions and/or to assist and advise when problems develop.

Great company

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Cleveland, OH

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

A very long time ago, but great job with excellent benefits. I really enjoyed my time there, in several different cities. Learned a lot, due to their great training program.

Cons

A whole different company now; I worked there a very long time ago when they were "the Bell system". So I can't really say.

none