AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Good work life balance

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

get to work on everything end-end. Need to stick to schedule of development plan to avoid last minute hassles. work is not stressfull in planned right.

Cons

can get hectic during QA cycles and issue resolution for production support. dependency on other teams can create delays which can set back a lot of work

6250 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Almost One Family

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Paranaque City (Philippines)

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

You can experience the wonder of answering customers concerns, and in helping them, you can also upsell the services they already have. Thus you help both the company and the customers, and yourself for that matter. Working with AT&T was really a pleasure, and hoping I will have the chance to work for/with them again in the future. I love the services, and I love to help their customers get the best service, and the best brand, and that's AT&T.

Cons

Well, for the negative side, I think I just happened to be in a place wherein the management of AT&T Uverse wasn't the person I thought of, to be working with. I was looking for a one team stand, for us to be able to work for the company and its clientele, but the main man on the sight, just wasn't someone I could work with, so I had to leave. But I love my work and serving, that's why I wish to work again for the company that's AT&T.

I grew up with parents who trains and manages some people. And in managing people, and since we're service oriented, I would like to think the managers of all centers bearing the name AT&T will be agent and people oriented, and not simply selling. I would like AT&T to really be great more than it is now. And I'm sure, AT&T will find more ways to achieve the mission and vision.

ultimate

Current Employee - Senior Tech Support Engg in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Tech Support Engg in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good Management and organizational culture.........Enough fexible ,best transport , oppourtunity to grow

Cons

the compensation is TOO LESS.....
    and managers will make u run from pillar to poles to accept and finalize it for FnF.

Please promote ppl from within the organization and train them for the same. A person will never be perfect for a position (IJP), but u can always train them.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T