There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

AT&T is an acceptable place to gain experience but you won't get a career there!

Current Employee - Second Network Analyst in Brno (Czech Republic)
Current Employee - Second Network Analyst in Brno (Czech Republic)

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Experience in a big company. Easy to get in.
the company parties/events are fun but they should happen more often.

Cons

Low Salary. The upper management couldn't care less about us, they just want good numbers. I recently moved to a 2nd level position but the salary remained the same as in 1st level.
with lots of people leaving the group we were many times understaffed and the workload would be too much!

Advice to Management

higher and fair salaries would increase productivity!!
letting people go to other companies instead of raising their salaries is also a stupid move...the new guys never know what the others knew.

reviews filtered by
  1. Good work life balance

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

get to work on everything end-end. Need to stick to schedule of development plan to avoid last minute hassles. work is not stressfull in planned right.

Cons

can get hectic during QA cycles and issue resolution for production support. dependency on other teams can create delays which can set back a lot of work

2. Almost One Family

Former Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Paranaque City (Philippines)

I worked at AT&T as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

You can experience the wonder of answering customers concerns, and in helping them, you can also upsell the services they already have. Thus you help both the company and the customers, and yourself for that matter. Working with AT&T was really a pleasure, and hoping I will have the chance to work for/with them again in the future. I love the services, and I love to help their customers get the best service, and the best brand, and that's AT&T.

Cons

Well, for the negative side, I think I just happened to be in a place wherein the management of AT&T Uverse wasn't the person I thought of, to be working with. I was looking for a one team stand, for us to be able to work for the company and its clientele, but the main man on the sight, just wasn't someone I could work with, so I had to leave. But I love my work and serving, that's why I wish to work again for the company that's AT&T.

Advice to Management

I grew up with parents who trains and manages some people. And in managing people, and since we're service oriented, I would like to think the managers of all centers bearing the name AT&T will be agent and people oriented, and not simply selling. I would like AT&T to really be great more than it is now. And I'm sure, AT&T will find more ways to achieve the mission and vision.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T