AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Great people bad atmosphere

Former Employee - Tier I Tech Support in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Tier I Tech Support in San Antonio, TX

I worked at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I worked for AT&T as a U-Verse Tier 1 Technical Support member through another company by contract. Most of the people there were great people very easy to get along with. The job itself was pretty easy, just sit there and answer the phone, follow the script, solve problem, done. The supervisors were great, always ready to help out. It's a good place to work to build up customer service experience.

Cons

It's a high volume call center so the moment you clocked in you were thrown to the wolves. You complete one call and are immediately thrown into another call. Very repetitive and some very angry customers sometimes but that comes with the job. Although it's easy to fix the technical problems if you're not good at customer interaction then this would be a bad fit for you as it was for me.

6453 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

okay not terrible not great

I worked at AT&T

Pros

not bad it was okay

Cons

leadership was a bit daunting

be realistic on what you expect to get done

Great Company with NO Competitive Pay

Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

For Young Professionals AT&T is a great place to jumpstart your career. The training program for college hires is hands down one of the most intense in the industry.

Cons

Unable to retain employees specifically college hires because they are underpaid. The salary at AT&T is not at all competitive with the market or industry especially for the Generatin Y-ers.

Retain the amazing talent you have invested so much in developing. Streamline everything internally.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T