AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Excellent Employer

Former Employee - Wire Tech in Orange Park, FL
Former Employee - Wire Tech in Orange Park, FL

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, Education and training available to make you a better employee. Good pay.

Cons

I hardly found any cons when working for them.

Keep the good work!

6094 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Get ready to compromise your morals

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay but you work for every penny.

Cons

Long hours no breaks, no chairs, You have to deceive in order to succeed. In order to keep up with your charge backs you have to continue to deceive. You are told to do things a certain way ie. insurance and adding on extra's without clients knowing what they are really signing up for, (We tell them it's fee for the first 30 days for upgrading) If you don't you are written up. Most times your breaks are not breaks at all they are run to the bathroom and back on the floor. Sometimes 11 hours with a 20-30 minute break and that's it. Customers constantly complaining about things being added onto bills and we lose our job if we don't. Was told by verteran employees don't complain because if you do they will target you. They always find out even though it's suppose to be confidential and they make your life at this job a living hell. Why have a Business Code of Ethics if you know this is going on and you do condone it.

Find out what's going on in your retail stores. So much deception and threatening of jobs if the employee's don't deceive.

Run away

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative MSS in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative MSS in Austin, TX

I worked at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay is good for little experience and you can meet some really great people. They're also unionized which, regardless of your stance on unions, you will NEED a union with a company like AT&T.

Cons

Company only cares about its bottom line, not you. They will tell you that ethics are the number one priority when it comes to selling and fire you ASAP if you even suspected of not selling to their standards. But they will fire you just as quickly for not making sales. Average employee turn around is 3 months. Their attendance policy is VERY strict, especially for new hires.

Be a sympathetic ear to your team and stand up for them when they're not being treated correctly.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T