AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Awesome entry level job

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Glendale, CA

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

This career has many pros. Starting with great pay and a wonderful benefit package. I also enjoy the excellent work environment and meeting new people. The management takes care of their employees and coach them to hit their goals. I love the fact that I get to learn about new devices before they hit the market. This is the best career choice I have made, the management really makes selling fun for our team and I.

Cons

No matter what career you choose, there are always going to be a few cons. Being a Retail Sales Consultant, we are required to sale. Although most of the goals are not too hard to hit, the hardest metric to hit is selling accessories. Living in the Los Angeles area it his hard to compete with down town prices on cases, etc. You are required to sell at least $80 per cell phone that leaves the store. It is not impossible, but it is really hard to do. Also Willing To Recommend(WTR) metric is another hard metric to hit. That is based on the customers experience with the representative and the willingness to recommend At&t to others. I feel this is sometimes in accurate, due to the fact a customer can put a 1 out of 10 just because he/she feels like it.

Going along with the accessories, I would like to see more cases, etc. that are more appealing to a customers point of view. And make sure that our inventory is stocked at all times. It is hard to sale a case, especially one that you recommend a customer purchase, but we dont have it in stock. Other than that, keep up the great work and lets continue to grow our company. I love working for this company and am glad to be a part of such a great company.

5605 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Overall Great Place to Work

Former Employee - Director  in  Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Director in Redmond, WA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good benefits package and lots of opportunity for growth; fantastic co-workers. Dynamic products that are fun to work with.

Cons

Slow in embracing the virtual employee, most work groups require full time in office.

Ok to work in the right position

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Good pay and room to grow

Cons

Changing comp structure and benefits

Be more considerate and communicate

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!