AT&T

www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

I have a job, an iphone, health insurance, and a appreciative client base.

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Columbia, MD
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Columbia, MD

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

great for networking, health benefits decent, one phone bill less, and I feel I am good at what I do.

Cons

they eat their young. at this point we feel very overworked and very underpaid. a company which used to reward and praise now leads with negativity and threats. they seem to have no concern at this point for the morale of their employees

if you want the company to present a good image to your public you should think about burning the employees whom deal with the public

6457 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Not what it used to be.

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

I can still work as hard as I want and as many hours. I do get quite a bit of vacation.

Cons

I started with SWB Wireless over 10 years ago. It was fast moving but you were treated well and compensated according to your accomplishments. The bureaucracy has turned this company into a huge slow moving gorilla. Career opportunities have long dried up. The compensation packages for promotions are often insulting. I constantly feel like my company is trying to fleece me. I am constantly squeezed for more and more performance while my reward was a 0% raise last year after they turned a $12B profit during a huge recession.

They need to start managing our company with at least some thought to the employees or you will end up with a gigantic company of unhealthy, unethical employees who will do just enough not to get fired. They need to quit making decisions based on the best sales and marketing and build a solid network and market and sell the quality networks. From an engineering perspective we have too many decisions made based on marketing strategies.

Such a bureaucracy....

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Decent salary, although benefits plans are getting increasingly expensive for employees.

Cons

Employees expected to do more and more while the company continues to downsize. Low employee morale.

Listen to "the little people", not just the higher-ups.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T