AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Good company to work for.

Current Employee - Software Engineer Design Specialist in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Software Engineer Design Specialist in Washington, DC

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

My organization had been quite well managed to work at anygiven time. Very friendly, good culture and end-to-end transperancy are some good things to see here.

Cons

As there could be no perfect place on the earth, you do find something that's missing. Top class technical training, leaves, career switching etc are hard to find.

6225 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Great Company for Growth and Financial Stability

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Miami, FL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

401k matched up to 6%, tuition reimbursement, unionized company, many avenues to move up in the company, paid vacatione

Cons

Too much micro managing. Employees flourish with less stress. Does not compensate Retail Sales Consultant enough for sales. Upper management intentionally make compensation structured elaborate and confusing, hardly pays commission based on what we make for the company. Retail sales consultants are paid way less commission than telesales reps yet we make the company much more sales.

Pay RSCs more commission. Give a higher amount of money for all the revenue we bring in to the company. Create a commission structure that makes more sense. One where reps get paid a set dollar amount per unit sold rather than an at risk structure. Establish tier levels so that reps get a higher dollar amount per unit sold when they surpass a giving number of units. RSCs are really the back bone of the company, and deserve to have a higher income for all the money we bring to the table.

Great Company - Glad to be part of the Team!

Current Employee - VMAC2
    Current Employee - VMAC2

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth
    Company invests in employee education
    Good (not great) benefits for management
    You would never get to work on some of these deals elsewhere
    Work/Life balance is respected. I often work late, but its by choice, I'm not forced to.

Cons

Processes can move progress at a glacial pace. Very innovative with new products services, not so much when trying to improve process.

Apply the Art of the Possible to process, not just products.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T