AT&T

www.att.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

At times great, but overall the most stressful, negative, untrusting environment I have ever been in.

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

*Starting Pay
*Flexible Schedule (not hours)
*Resources and materials available for self advancement
*lateral relationships
*tools for success
*Logically, and rationally sound policies and proceedures

Cons

*Pay increases
*Work load / work life balance
*Lack of ability to utilize resources and materials for self advancement
*vertical relationships
*lack of accountability and discipline for employees (of all levels) who willingly violate codes and policies

If this division were a sandwich, I would say that the bread (top and bottom) is good. Everything in between needs to be replaced with new, and unspoiled meat that is truly open to the changes that the company is trying to make. Management, especially middle levels of management are valuable, but if you're trying to win the super bowl, then you have to know when to move on and start drafting newer and younger rookies to run your team.

6736 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Uverse Internet tech support

I worked at AT&T

Pros

if you can survive the 5 yrs, just maybe you'll make it

Cons

requires automatronic thinking, to do as your told, you cannot ask questions our it s shall deemed insubordination
    Prohibits free will

get people from outside company cause your current pool is corrupt and polluted

Harrowing!

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros

The best part of working at AT&T is walking distance to the Casino, and you get 1 hour for lunch vs 30 Minutes in most call centers, and that is about all I can think of.

Cons

I have NEVER seen as hateful ,and rude ,gossiping group of people in my life, my 3rd day on the floor I needed help on a difficult call involving migrating 5 lines from individual acct to group, plus calculating 4 months of credit, for ATT overbilled them. My lead actually shouted at me to get up and let her take over the call. It affected me so bad I really almost cried!

AT&T braggs they are number 1 cust service ,everybody thinks they are five star. If they only knew the caliber and character of the leads and managers! I still work there to pay bills. until another job open, Im probably the only employee to tell it like it is! And they know im right.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T