AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

It ONCE was a good place to work, not anymore!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Richmond, VA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Meeting new people (employees), Health Benefits, 401K, Union...and thats about it.

Cons

You will become a slave until they do their best to run you out. Long work/store hours, so say goodbye to your social life, or family life for that matter! There is no work/life balance, the quotas are unrealistic, they are all about flipping customers upside down, and emptying out their pockets. You as a sales rep dont matter to the people in upper management. They change your commission structure so that you cant maxamize your earning potential like we once could.

Be more realistic, and treat your employees with more care and respect, instead of treating us like a money making machine for your own personal gain. We are actual people too. Also, change our store hours back to a reasonable close time. We do have families too.

5844 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Outstanding

Former Employee - Transmission Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Transmission Engineer in Chicago, IL

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company with a proud history. Great environment in which to learn.

Cons

The ever changing landscape within the industry, but change if managed properly can be a very good thing.

Too much asked for too little compensation

Current Employee - Wire Tech in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Wire Tech in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent company, decent supervisors I've had,

Cons

Too little pay for too much asked of you, long hours and not a good work home life balance, to many compliance a to follow it just seems like they try to run it like the military and it's not run very well though. Confusion I'd even say. Have to schedule your sick days. It can be a bit much ya times and my salary sucks!!!!

Take better care of your technicians! Fight for theirs salaries to be fair all around the board and maybe you'll meet your numbers and techs will care a little more. The numbers being met to salary ratio right now, for me... Just doesn't add up!!

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T