AT&T

www.att.com

It ONCE was a good place to work, not anymore!

Retail Sales Representative (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsMeeting new people (employees), Health Benefits, 401K, Union...and thats about it.

ConsYou will become a slave until they do their best to run you out. Long work/store hours, so say goodbye to your social life, or family life for that matter! There is no work/life balance, the quotas are unrealistic, they are all about flipping customers upside down, and emptying out their pockets. You as a sales rep dont matter to the people in upper management. They change your commission structure so that you cant maxamize your earning potential like we once could.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more realistic, and treat your employees with more care and respect, instead of treating us like a money making machine for your own personal gain. We are actual people too. Also, change our store hours back to a reasonable close time. We do have families too.

Trapped in a nightmare of obesity and verbal abuse

Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) Bothell, WA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent starting wage for a community college dropout Cons: Job will make you want to kill yourself, only chance for promotion is into managing people… Advice to Senior Management: Higher wages and higher standards for hiring may result in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too many pions.

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros: Benefits and a free phone Cons: Jobs a complete joke., awful middle management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!