AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

It ONCE was a good place to work, not anymore!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Richmond, VA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Meeting new people (employees), Health Benefits, 401K, Union...and thats about it.

Cons

You will become a slave until they do their best to run you out. Long work/store hours, so say goodbye to your social life, or family life for that matter! There is no work/life balance, the quotas are unrealistic, they are all about flipping customers upside down, and emptying out their pockets. You as a sales rep dont matter to the people in upper management. They change your commission structure so that you cant maxamize your earning potential like we once could.

Be more realistic, and treat your employees with more care and respect, instead of treating us like a money making machine for your own personal gain. We are actual people too. Also, change our store hours back to a reasonable close time. We do have families too.

6250 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Free iPhone and plan to go with it, along with health insurance and certain transportation reimbursements during training.

Cons

Training program was more than 3 hours away and I had to use public transportation to get there at 8am. Internet, home phone, and other wireless product quotas being added on top of regular wireless sales became a huge burden.

Upper management was not able to connect the workers together as a team.

Decent pay for overall easy job. No opportunity for advancement in Retail

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Elkhart, IN
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Elkhart, IN

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, can be fun yet demanding.

Cons

Working nights and weekends.
    Management/leadership is lacking in the Indiana market.
    If you dislike micromanagement, you will hate this job. Every small detail will be looked at. You can never be good at your job, they only focus on the negatives at all times.

Find better leaders, better thinkers, and allow your workers to work without constant supervision. Value your employees not just based on their ability to sell, but on all aspects of their performance.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T