AT&T
3.1 of 5 5,201 reviews
www.att.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for

Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsGood pay, great benefits and ample resources provided to employees which supports reaching individual potential and accomplishing company and personal objectives.

ConsLarge corporation with highly regimented command and control structure can be somewhat stifling to creativity and frustrating to those who want to see things change quickly.

Advice to Senior ManagementAsk more questions of those on front lines before making major changes that impact customers and employees.

Good company

Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time

Pros: Working with technology. Opportunities to advance as a consistent performer. Cons: Three holidays a year. It's retail. Commissions have dropped over the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good employer with many opportunities

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Variety of software, networks, operating systems, applications. Cons: Due to the size of the corporation, an individual worker… More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AT&T CEO Randall L. Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees.