AT&T

www.att.jobs
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Love my job but getting surplused in march

Current Employee - Service Technician
Current Employee - Service Technician

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Great pay good benefits love the work

Cons

big company just a number with no name no recoginition for good work only punishment for bad mostly unions fault all based on seniority not how good a job you do getting laid off not happy

Dont lay me off also needs to realize condition of network quit puting bandaids on bullet wounds

6748 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

It is a good company with nice environment.

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

AT&T is the company which provides nice environment, and gives you enough time to finish task instead of sitting on your head

Cons

Contractors are not treated as it treats its employees.
    Work is not distributed properly.
    Only one person has to take whole responsibility

Management has to know who is working and who is not. They should recognize the work of the contractors too.

AT&Terrible

Current Employee - RSC
    Current Employee - RSC

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

AT&T offers decent pay for retail, good health benefits, tuition reimbursement, two weeks paid vacation after 6 months, 401k match, and pension after 3 years.

Cons

Too many to describe. Middle management is full of BS. They tell you only what they need to in order to calm you down without giving specific and clear answers. Commission has been consistently cut over the last 3 years. Pressure to hit newly created quotas increases every day. They fail to recognize achievements and education in regards to promotions. There is no internal transfer process between AT&T divisions. All in all, my time at this company feels like a waste of the last 3 years of my life. I can't wait until the recession is over an other companies start hiring young educated professionals again.

Quit trying to force your employees to increase quarterly growth at ridiculously high rates. If you want stability and professionalism then you need to start respecting your customer-facing employees.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T