AT&T

www.att.com

We have clear direction externally, but kept in the dark internally.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bothell, WA

ProsOnline training; Lots of room for advancement

ConsLittle to no transparency past middle management. Executives do not care to investigate the inner workings of their infrastructure. Decisions are made in wide, careless swaths and are voluntarily uninformed and more times than not, lead to serious inefficiency.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually evaluate the effectiveness of an organization. Make a truly informed decision. It's appalling that customer facing perception is fantastic and internally, a jumbled mess chasing 0's and not truly doing ROI comparisons of FTE's vs. Outsource.

customer service rep

Custo (Former Employee)

I worked at AT&T full-time

Pros: good pay and benefits Cons: need to be punctual and always on time if not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I spent 10 years here and everything is about average!

Area Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Opportunities to move around and fair pay for white collar professionals. If you get on with… Cons: You are only a number here and don't forget it! Compensation in Business Sales is not appealing to top tier sellers when compared to… Advice to Senior Management: Trim the fat...that means processes and not just people. More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!