AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Hard company to work for in El Paso

Current Employee - Customer Assistant in El Paso, TX
Current Employee - Customer Assistant in El Paso, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay for the area

Cons

Just a number, they could care less about you. Morale of all the employees is horrible. Did not meet a single employee that enjoyed being there. In the call center, they treat you like you are in a concentration camp. After working there for 3 years, My supervisor had the nerve to tell me" you were in the bathroom for 4 and a half minutes, what took you so long" "It only takes 30 seconds to walk to the bathroom, you should not take that long". After that, I was done.

work on Morale instead of just stats. An employee with good morale will give you good stats.

5838 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Dilbert Land

Former Employee - Senior Ran Engineer in San Ramon, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Ran Engineer in San Ramon, CA

I worked at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent employee compensation. Free cell phone service, discounts on U-Verse, pension plan.

Cons

If I could combine the movie Office Space with the comic Dilbert then that would probably come about as close as I can summarize the company culture. Unfortunately there really are too many negative things to say. I could write a book on all the cons so I will just say that AT&T is the epitome of corporate america gone bad.

End your reliance on contractors and accept the social responsibility of hiring full time employees that help create long term middle class professional employment. Consolidate your tools and databases. Reduce the high level of bureaucracy on getting things done and improving processes. And for GOD sakes, give your employees some coffee and water. Its a travesty that the office does not have this for free. The company has billions in profits and revenue. Some coffee wont really affect the bottom line for a civilized work environment.

great

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

great industry to work for specially if you like working with new technology

Cons

an ever changing industry with a lot of responsability

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T