AT&T

AT&T Mobility

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Ridgeland, MS
Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Ridgeland, MS

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

The are many great benefits to working with AT&T Mobility. There are awesome benefits (health, dental, vision, and 401k). Retail sales and there were always incentives to motivate individuals to obtain certain products. I think the best part about working for AT&T was the training. You have the option to train in your state or out of your state depending on your employment status such as part-time and full-time (great experience to network with other people starting out with the company.). Great employer if you are apart of the right team.

Cons

The only con about working for AT&T (at my particular location) was the politics. There were plenty of male chauvinism. I started off working part-time and worked every weekend. As a part-timer you were not allowed to bid on the schedule like the full-timers. You basically got what was left over. I later became full-time....same hours as part-time basically, but the chance of having weekends off was a plus. The only objection was management. Management would lie about policy. Until you called HR or the Union to report issues then magically the policy is different.The environment was party much you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. No motivation for all employee's to do better unless you were the store manager's friend or mole. Also, the turn over rate is extremely high.

Motivate, Engage, and Talk with your employee's.

5705 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

I worked as a customer service representative and repair dispatcher

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits, weekly pay is great, union jobs

Cons

Job security isn't as good as it was 5 years ago.

Always remember your employees are people too when considering changes that will affect employees' lives and families along with what's best for business. And customer service should be more important than inflated goals in the big picture.

Great Company!

Former Employee - Technician  in  North Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technician in North Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

International Company that has opportunity

Cons

No negative comments about this company

Keep up the good work!

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!