AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Amazing and learning experience

Former Employee - Software Developer in Middletown, NJ
Former Employee - Software Developer in Middletown, NJ

I worked at AT&T as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

-Great Atmosphere, they do a lo of events, for example going to the beach events
-Coworkers help you
-Great place to learn new types of technology

Cons

-Cant think of any cons

6210 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Excellent Work Environment.

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Bothell, WA

I have been working at AT&T as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work Environment and how they treat contractor. I've enjoyed my time there. A hard working and have some fun as well workplace.

Cons

Overly aggressive corporate IT policies, poor email mailbox size. Not really a cube farm fan.,

You arent a phone company, but an IT company now, wake up.

Determined to be the best of the best

Current Employee - Associate Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

One thing that's rewarding about working at AT&T is that it's clear that the company is super focused on continued excellence. Leadership has a very clear picture of what it will take to beat out competition and be the best and everything they do drives to that.

We're very innovative. It's fun to work for a company that has "cool" products and services that the rest of the population loves to use in their daily lives. And there's always something "in the works." There's always some new use of wireless that someone somewhere is working on like connected cars or wireless healthcare services or something like that.

You could do just about anything at AT&T because there are just sooooo many jobs. Lots of us are doing something completely different from what we were originally hired for because we saw an opportunity that interested us in another part of the company and made a switch.

The compensation and benefits are good. Certainly market competitive from what I can tell. One thing I've always liked is the amount of paid time off.

Cons

It's a BIG company. That means there will be red tape and bureaucracy and all that jazz. We're encouraged and even rewarded to be innovative but it often takes a while to make a shift in process due to the size of the company.

We need to find out why Chick-fil-A employees are so consistently top-notch. Do they do better training or are they hiring better people or are they paying their people more (doubt that)?

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T