AT&T

www.att.com

AT&T Mobility, Fun and challenging

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant  in  Nassau, NY
Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Nassau, NY

Pros

Co. actually asks your preference on how to be managed or coached. Nice perks, company phone, great benefits, union. If you like your coworkers, you'll like the job.

Cons

Management is always being changed/moved around. Its no longer about selling phones, they want you force feeding tablets, data cards, wireless home phone service, overpriced high end accessories and Home security. Customers have ridiculous expectations and know how to "work" the system.

Advice to management is futile. Its all about the earnings and it will always be.

Other reviews for AT&T

I loved working at AT&T my boss was really nice and funny. I justed wished it was a FTE position and not a contract.

Current Employee - IT Project Manager  in  Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - IT Project Manager in Bothell, WA

Pros

Training and more Training I enjoyed learning as much as I could. Plus, I liked the organizational approach like ITUP and Agile.

Cons

It was a contract that ended sooner than was agreed upon. Hire FTE employee's this contract temp work doesn't work for both the company and the temp worker :(

Budget better, when you see RED that means you are out of money put check and balance markers in the budget so when you are starting to run low then take action. Why do they keep robbing other projects for Administration. Administration and Planning should have their own budget for support.

Great learning opportunity

Former Employee - Retail Store Manager
    Former Employee - Retail Store Manager

Pros

Great history, people, and pace.

Cons

So big you can loose your individuality.

Do not fire your best people.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!