AT&T

www.att.com

Working in AT&T hosting

Pros

Challenging projects with decent compensation

Cons

Long hours and questionable workl/life balance

watch the hours employees log and correct as needed

Other reviews for AT&T

Great

Current Employee - Network Operations - TDP  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Network Operations - TDP in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Benefits such as 401k and 50% AT&T phone bill and more even as an intern
    Learn a lot about the corporate culture
    The pay for an internship is really high

Cons

It was difficult to find available projects to work on
    Not very structured on the plan for internship program

Make better plans for internship program to help growth within the company.

The best part about AT&T is working with caring and intelligent people who challenge you to exceed your own expectations

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  Richardson, TX
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Richardson, TX

Pros

This is the first time where I did not think about working somewhere for just 3-5 years....the opportunities for personal development and career growth at AT&T are endless. I know that if I ever want a change of pace or another challenge, I can find new and exciting developmental opportunities within the organization. If you need proof, just ask someone who works there! It is not uncommon to meet someone who has worked at AT&T for 10+ years in many different roles and business units.

AT&T is more than a wireless company---we're a technology company and we're driving innovation in the marketplace today! Whether it's Digital Life, Connected Car, Emerging Business Markets, or Big Data---you can find your place in an exciting, challenging, and equally rewarding role.

AT&T also CARES and INVESTS in its employees beyond a competitive total rewards package. We have an extensive list of resources available to us including mentoring opportunities, employee resource groups, philanthropic opportunities, and more!

You also get GREAT discounts on products and services from AT&T as well as other companies.

Cons

There are opportunities to achieve a more cohesive AT&T culture among the many AT&T businesses. Sometimes when you move from building to building, the message gets distorted.

I also think there could be improvements to the vacation and time off policy. I think this is because I came from a company that provided four weeks of vacation.

We should invest in creating a more cohesive AT&T culture. If we are going from building to building at different locations, we should still see/hear/feel the same culture.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!