AT&T

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Plenty of room to grow!

Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Irving, TX
Current Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Irving, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I really love my job. I started as a Retail Sales Consultant in March and have been impressed with the company from the start. I had a month of training which is so wonderful! There is plenty of opportunity for growth as well.

Cons

It is retail so you have retail hours. The schedule is on a bidding system so as a newbie you will get nights and weekends.

I love my management team.

6105 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Awful. No integrity & just overall lousy work experience.

Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant

I have been working at AT&T part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The pay is okay. Used to be a great work place, till they fired the good managers and brought in all these corrupt ones.

Cons

Most stores are run by friends of upper management, so if management doesn't like you.. They're coming for your head. Most stores have absolutely no integrity as far as company policy goes. Most representatives have no problem committing fraudulent transactions if it means they're hitting their goals. Managers take a blind eye to it and if the customer ever comes back with an issue, they blame it on the customer. I am absolutely disgusted by this company from the two years that I have worked here. Currently looking for a new job... There are areas that are so corrupt. When I called in to HR and Ethics to complain.. they turned it over to the manager.. who gave the assistant manager a slap on the wrist.... FOR FRAUD! How can you hold your employees to a standard to do right if management doesn't hold themselves accountable? The corruption trickles down from the top and it continues to grow with the unethical people that AT&T chooses to hire. These people open accounts under fake socials for people to get their sales. It's just wrong. And when you have management who steal and borrow money from the safe? Ridiculous.

Get rid of the corruption, it's ridiculous to think that this company has people who get away with the stuff that they do.

Great Job if you don't mind working crazy hours

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent insurance and 401k. Unlimited overtime if you want it.

Cons

Time off can be tricky to swing. Days off are usually never true days off. I have to schedule vacation days if I want to be guaranteed the day off. The company will come out with initiatives that seem to come out of nowhere.

Make it easier to manage time off.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T