AT&T

www.att.com

Well paid slave labor meant to lure people in that can be controlled solely by pay rate and not working conditions.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe money was great. Great medical. The working environment was more or less good too until we were moved back to our Trade st office. Very old building with bad air circulation.

ConsRidiculous truition. Guidelines set by management set to strict presets so no breathing room while talking with customers over phone for account issues and the like are allowed. Every call recorded and critiqued. 90% of management does not know what theyre doing and the other 10% are so stressed from upper management to lower employee numbers that they stay quiet and avoid standing out from other managers and participate in witch hunt.

Advice to Senior ManagementRelax. Not everyone there wants yo take advantage of the company. Ease up in recording all calls and Representatives so they can do job properly instead of fearing more about following transcript to avoid messing up and then losing their job if a step is missed...this isn't a life /death situation, its a damn phone bill.

Global Account Lead

Global Account Lead (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good pay, unmatched stability and extremely dynamic sales environment. You're selling hundreds of solutions so there… Cons: In sales over 10 years and the comp incentives have never increased despite my quota being nearly 7x from when I started. Any down sizing… Advice to Senior Management: Empower sales and let the associate control his destiny more. The comp plan has become so confusing and… More

Great start for entry level sales career

AT&T Mobility RSC (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent income, with non-static work environment. Cons: Poor work-life balance. Shift bids are rewarded based on tenure… Advice to Senior Management: Develop software that corresponds to changes made within the company, More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!