AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Well paid slave labor meant to lure people in that can be controlled solely by pay rate and not working conditions.

I worked at AT&T

Pros

The money was great. Great medical. The working environment was more or less good too until we were moved back to our Trade st office. Very old building with bad air circulation.

Cons

Ridiculous truition. Guidelines set by management set to strict presets so no breathing room while talking with customers over phone for account issues and the like are allowed. Every call recorded and critiqued. 90% of management does not know what theyre doing and the other 10% are so stressed from upper management to lower employee numbers that they stay quiet and avoid standing out from other managers and participate in witch hunt.

Relax. Not everyone there wants yo take advantage of the company. Ease up in recording all calls and Representatives so they can do job properly instead of fearing more about following transcript to avoid messing up and then losing their job if a step is missed...this isn't a life /death situation, its a damn phone bill.

6233 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Great start for entry level sales career

Current Employee - AT&T Mobility RSC in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - AT&T Mobility RSC in Greenville, SC

I have been working at AT&T full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent income, with non-static work environment.

Cons

Poor work-life balance. Shift bids are rewarded based on tenure and not performance.

Develop software that corresponds to changes made within the company,

Global Account Lead

Current Employee - Global Account Lead in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Global Account Lead in New York, NY

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Good pay, unmatched stability and extremely dynamic sales environment. You're selling hundreds of solutions so there is never a feeling of boredom or stagnation. Demanding and challenging which for me keeps my motivation high.

Cons

In sales over 10 years and the comp incentives have never increased despite my quota being nearly 7x from when I started. Any down sizing typically results in more work for sales. Extremely beuracratic and very little empowerment. Follow the executive edicts which change annually or you will fall from grace quickly.

Empower sales and let the associate control his destiny more. The comp plan has become so confusing and convoluted it does not incent any longer and people ignore it bc nothing they do can truly affect it.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T