pretty good

Current Employee - Student Intern I in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Student Intern I in Chicago, IL

I have been working at AT&T full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

typical finance internship, but paid vacations, got 3 vacation days in my 10 weeks, and also was treated like a salaried employee.

Cons

massive company, hard to get the big picture. also working in Chicago is not that great, especially the commute sucks.

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

1. Excellent Career Company

Former Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in New Orleans, LA
    Former Employee - AREA SALES MANAGER in New Orleans, LA

I worked at AT&T full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is a company with many venues for career advancement

Cons

This is a very diverse company and you need to be willing to take charge.

Advice to Management

Great Company. This company keeps ahead of the market and is seen as a Leader in many industries

Awful. No integrity & just overall lousy work experience.

Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - AT&T Retail Sales Consultant

I have been working at AT&T part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay is okay. Used to be a great work place, till they fired the good managers and brought in all these corrupt ones.

Cons

Most stores are run by friends of upper management, so if management doesn't like you.. They're coming for your head. Most stores have absolutely no integrity as far as company policy goes. Most representatives have no problem committing fraudulent transactions if it means they're hitting their goals. Managers take a blind eye to it and if the customer ever comes back with an issue, they blame it on the customer. I am absolutely disgusted by this company from the two years that I have worked here. Currently looking for a new job... There are areas that are so corrupt. When I called in to HR and Ethics to complain.. they turned it over to the manager.. who gave the assistant manager a slap on the wrist.... FOR FRAUD! How can you hold your employees to a standard to do right if management doesn't hold themselves accountable? The corruption trickles down from the top and it continues to grow with the unethical people that AT&T chooses to hire. These people open accounts under fake socials for people to get their sales. It's just wrong. And when you have management who steal and borrow money from the safe? Ridiculous.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the corruption, it's ridiculous to think that this company has people who get away with the stuff that they do.