AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Quitting as soon as I can

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AT&T full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good amount of vacation time (10 vaca days, 8 PDOs...increases every 4 years or so). Most office positions are flexible about telecommuting. Good insurance

Cons

NO consistency across the organization. Promises made, but not fulfilled by management. Pay is SUPER low, especially for someone with a graduate degree. Job description was misleading. NOTHING is done to increase employee morale. No extra incentives for employees (ex, no coffee machine, no company Christmas party, no filtered water...little thing like this would show that the company cared about it's employees). Everyone you talk to , in different organizations and across the country, always complains about AT&T. Training was awful, not informative, did not prepare me for my job.

Show appreciation for your employees.

6233 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Electronics Technician

Former Employee - Electronics Technician in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Electronics Technician in Miami, FL

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Compensation is great compared to what other companies offer. Company seems to be structured very well.

Cons

Advancement is difficult, given that employees keep their jobs for a good portion of their career, mostly based on the high rate of compensation. People have to die in order for someone else to advance. It's very easy to become complacent, until the company decides to make VERY major departmental changes to staff and crew.

Just Ok. Used to be better.

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at AT&T full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great hourly pay, amazing health benefits.

Cons

Each year since I've been with the company they've added more products to sell and slowly decreased our commission structure so we have to work harder but get paid less. MICROMANAGERS. They build management up to think they're God and continuously talk about the "work/life balance" that is just not attainable in a retail environment.

A little humility goes a long way. Quit micromanaging.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T