AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Premesis Technician  in  Brecksville, OH
Current Employee - Premesis Technician in Brecksville, OH

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great starting pay, great benefits, nice raises. If you want to work a lot, you can. If you don't, it's not always a necessity. Paid vacation time

Cons

There is some long days. Unrealistic expectations.

Don't look at every employee as compared to everyone else. Each person had their own pros and cons.

5653 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Fast Paced

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I  in  Pueblo, CO
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Pueblo, CO

I have been working at AT&T full-time for less than a year

Pros

The call center is very fast paced, which makes the day go by fast. Most of my coworkers are really friendly and take pride in their job.
    Schedules and vacations are based on seniority, so while I am low on the totem pole, per se, I understand and feel it is fair. On the other hand, it can cause issues for employees with small children.
    Having a call center background, I understand the dynamics of speed on the phone and on the computer, but at times, the call volume can be very high, even with the push for self service.

Cons

The metrics! We have a scale of 1-10 on certain things that the customer rates us on with an after call survey, and we aim to get 10's across the board. However, if you have a customer that has called in a number of times, they rate the company as a whole and not the employee. And that bad review can cause your overall score to drop to 0. And anything under 9 is worth 0 or -100, so it creates a lot of stress. To me, it would make sense to have 7-8 at least mean something.

Take a look at the metrics again. Getting one bad survey, even if we did everything we could to help the customer, is bringing morale down.

A wonderful place to work

Former Employee - U-Verse Premises Technician
    Former Employee - U-Verse Premises Technician

I worked at AT&T full-time

Pros

Great pay, great management, enjoyable job, independent, relaxing, supportive, great union

Cons

There's not much I can think of. They're kind of nitpicky about certain things and they change rules a lot but if it helps it helps.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!