Great place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

1). Competent professionals. I continue to be impressed with the caliber of my team and leadership. 2). Interesting work. I appreciate the challenges I face daily. 3). Fair pay/benefits. I feel that the compensation package is fair for the work I do.

Cons

1). Pure size of company. It's difficult to not just be a "number" in this sort of environment. 2). Promotional opportunites can be difficult to find. However, as with anything else in life, it's up to "you" to make opportunties, if you want 'em.

Advice to Management

I appreciate the efforts our leadership is making to make the team feel involved in the direction of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for AT&T

1. Good Job if you can get it.

Current Employee - Communications Technician in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Communications Technician in Houston, TX

Pros

Good Money for the work. Low Stress Outstanding insurance Work independently, management provides the tools and training you need to do the work and stay out of the way. Standard hours and holidays, you can work overtime by taking call out work, or turn it down.

Cons

Managers make less than craftsmen so it is discouraging to take a promotion. The work is very laid out, and can be mind numbing at times AT&T wireline business is winding down and the there are always layoffs and rumors of layoffs. AT&T has consolidated its back office work force so many times we can't keep up with who to call next

Advice to Management

Rural towns need data too. Don't cut to closely on people and equipment. When bad things happen you need people to respond who know what they are doing.

2. At&t front line manager

Former Employee - Manager in Rosemont, IL
    Former Employee - Manager in Rosemont, IL

Pros

Base salary, bonuses, people, compensation

Cons

working occasional holidays, long hours, changes in schedules

Advice to Management

better departmental method and prodedures