AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

Great place to work in the telecommunications field!

Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA
Former Employee - Retail Sales Consultant in San Mateo, CA

I worked at AT&T

Pros

excellent pay and working environment
lots of perks
awesome advancement opportunities
flexible schedule
full benefits (insurance, 401k, paid time off)
great leadership
great mission and values

Cons

bad attendance policy
sometimes bad morale
stressful during the holidays
required to work weekends
not everyone complies with policies
health insurance plan

keep up the positive attitude towards providing exceptional customer service over sales. keep motivating employees with strong leadership skills and excellent mentorship

5949 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

think twice before applying

Former Employee - Service Representative in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Service Representative in Riverside, CA

I worked at AT&T

Pros

the pay is good if u live in california and the benefits are good.

Cons

too many changes..very customer driven to the point they would believe the customer over the employee and they know u and your work habits, and even though the customers would lie to get their way, they usually do, suspensions are the norm..dont be even a minute late otherwise u will have a manager asking u the reason why, they monitor every call, your every move, even how long u were in the bathroom,,i once needed to take a leave of absence and was told due to needs of the business now wasnt a good time, so i had to go on disability instead..so much more to say not enough space..

why not try being on the phones for a few days to really experience the feel of att and have the customers yell and scream at u everyday..and then when it's time for our yearly bonus we dont get one cause we didnt meet our numbers but have been told all year long the numbers are great we are doing great, att is a billion dollar company but only the big wigs who sit in their plush offices get the bonus which is in the millions..TRY BEING IN YOUR EMPLOYEES SHOES I DARE U!!!

Developers

Current Employee - Software Developer in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Irving, TX

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Great place to work, all very nice people, smart team, plus all drinks are free and food is subsidized

Cons

super thorough background, drug, reference, work history and other checks prior to employment... definitely not a fast process

They are pretty awesome so far and everyone is super nice, plus they allow a lot of creative freedom

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T