There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

My experience is great.

Current Employee - Customer Assistant in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Customer Assistant in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

AT&T is a great company overall. You can transfer almost anywhere. It is a union job. You recieve alot of training on different aspects of the job.

Cons

They are constantly changing certain processes sometimes it catches you by surprise. Alot of input from employees is heard but not always followed up on.

I would just say be reasonable, professional and respectful . Go over and beyond on keeping employees happy. Keep your employees informed.

reviews filtered by
  1. Love my job, just wish the company would give enough time to do it.

Current Employee - Field Technician in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Field Technician in Nashville, TN

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Good pay! Better than average benefits and perks. One of the largest networks with the latest technologies. Great opportunity to learn/work with the latest networking equipment.

Cons

Come back to reality! Everything is about numbers/production! Quality is history. The company just want to micromanage everything from 1st & 2nd level management to technicians. They are implementing Six Sigma procedures and it is causing more headaches and roadblocks. Now it is all about making the numbers at all cost. This process promotes cheating, backstabbing, gaming, or whatever else to acquire the numbers. Next this causes the quality of the network to decline. Just hope someone figures something out before this get to far out of hand.

Listen to lower management and let them manage. As long as this same process stays in place, the network will continue to suffer. Poor network = less customers = less revenue = less bonuses = less positions.

2. By far the worst place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Big well known company
    Good Union
    Discount on phone service and Uverse (after 6 months)
    Friendly Co-Workers

I cant think of anything else good

Cons

Management treats employees like dirt
    0% flexible I know people who have gotten fired missing work 1 day while in the hospital
    Managers try very hard to find a reason to fire you, if they cant find one they make one up
    pay isnt good compared to similar jobs
    very outdated systems
    poor training
    ...... i could go on and on... please, for your own sake don't get a job here

Stop being so lazy and get it together, stop treating employees worse than animals, and for godsake update your systems

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T