AT&T

www.att.com

You have to be proactive if you wish to be noticed and move up within the company.

Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) Bothell, WA

ProsThis company has a wonderful benefits program available to all of its bargained employees. The wages offered are tiered, and very competitive with like positions in the industry. If you wish to continue your education, this company definitely supports it, and has people available to assist you with your career goals. There is a work life program that allows you to work on your educational goals while maintaining employment with the company.

ConsSchedules are seniority based, and shift bids are done periodically. If you do not have a lot of tenure with the company, you may get placed on a shift you do not like. Stick it out, there is much movement within the company, and with that, the ability to change shifts in some instances.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the most part, I feel that there was good communication between our management and the staff. I believe there is room for better communication between departments though. Often times, decisions are made by upper management, and they are not aware of the impact it has on the staff who carries out the tasks given based on those decisions. If upper management had more communication with the department management, and then the department management with the staff, things would be more seamless more often.

Best Place to work!

AT&T Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Northampton, MA

I worked at AT&T

Pros: -pays well -benefits - trainings -work with a team who you become close… Cons: -usually work over 40 hours, but you get paid hourly. Advice to Senior Management: You should promote more within and upper level management should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at AT&T

Pros: Management cares about local employees, they know everyone by name. Employees… Cons: They unfortunately are at the mercy of other big government contractors. I was laid off, but… Advice to Senior Management: Push back on prime contractors for better treatment of AT&T… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!