AT&T

www.att.com
  www.att.com
There are newer employer reviews for AT&T

You have to be proactive if you wish to be noticed and move up within the company.

Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Bothell, WA
Former Employee - Customer Support Specialist in Bothell, WA

I worked at AT&T

Pros

This company has a wonderful benefits program available to all of its bargained employees. The wages offered are tiered, and very competitive with like positions in the industry. If you wish to continue your education, this company definitely supports it, and has people available to assist you with your career goals. There is a work life program that allows you to work on your educational goals while maintaining employment with the company.

Cons

Schedules are seniority based, and shift bids are done periodically. If you do not have a lot of tenure with the company, you may get placed on a shift you do not like. Stick it out, there is much movement within the company, and with that, the ability to change shifts in some instances.

For the most part, I feel that there was good communication between our management and the staff. I believe there is room for better communication between departments though. Often times, decisions are made by upper management, and they are not aware of the impact it has on the staff who carries out the tasks given based on those decisions. If upper management had more communication with the department management, and then the department management with the staff, things would be more seamless more often.

6232 Other Employee Reviews for AT&T (View Most Recent)

Improvement from past retailers

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Benefits, innovation, ability to grow, stable.

Cons

Micromanaged, ever changing job descriptions and goals, union favoring associates and not Att needs.

Bring your "a" game and balance needs of the business with needs of the customer. Recognize that goals and what is "right" will constantly change. Know that you may need to take some risks to succeed and face consequences If you don't.

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at AT&T

Pros

Management cares about local employees, they know everyone by name. Employees feel valued by local manager, and the help in our office rocks.

Cons

They unfortunately are at the mercy of other big government contractors. I was laid off, but would go back in a heartbeat. Management fought for my job after prime contractor eliminated my position.

Push back on prime contractors for better treatment of AT&T people.

There are newer employer reviews for AT&T