AT&T

www.att.com

Excellent company to work for, but it comes with the hassles that all companies its size have.

Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat place to start your career. If you're bright, work hard, take risks, and are willing to challenge the system a bit, your efforts will be recognized. Everything is done on a huge scale - this can be exciting.

ConsThere's a pretty stiff bureaucracy, which is necessary at a company its size. This causes us to be "late to market" on a lot of products in development, but hopefully a new generation of managers can breathe some life into the process.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company's been in a perpetual state of merger consolidation for the last decade or so. Facilities are worn out (other than the renovated headquarters) and there are few "extras" to make it comfortable. Most of us are used to it, but attracting the best talent is difficult when they compare the work environment to other tech and telco companies.

Frustrating environment with little post sales support.

Sales Engineer (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at AT&T

Pros: AT&T has a vast technology portfolio. Cons: There is not enough work - life balance. Given the company conducts head-count reduction every October, sales… Advice to Senior Management: Find ways to give people their lives back No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was a learning experience,

Account Representative (Current Employee) Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T

Pros: Great work enviorment for everyone. Cons: Very competitive sometimes that made it stressful. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on AT&T.

Worked for AT&T? Contribute to the Community!