There are newer employer reviews for ATB Financial

Great people, good work/life balance, fair salary

Current Employee - Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work with great people, and I find my job challenging yet enjoyable. My supervisor is awesome, and I really respect senior management. I work from home 1-2 days a week and never get any hassle about it.

Cons

It's a big company, so it can be hard to navigate when you first start. But not sure how you can prevent that.

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on work-life balance, workplace 2.0, hiring the right people for the right jobs.

ATB Financial Response

Jun 3, 2014Talent Specialist

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on ATB Financial and the people who work here! We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying yourself while being challenged and developing. As for navigating ATB as a ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Growth, exciting future for the Company, great relationships, clear focus on being 'The Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Huge potential for growth, Flexibility in work location and timings, Innovative changes for ATB overall, follows through on committment to set ourselves apart.

Cons

Very fast paced and busy.

2. Love this company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

ATB has amazing people. I am privileged to work for and with some of the most knowledgeable and giving leaders I've ever met, and am encouraged to continuously learn and grow. The company offers me flexible work arrangements that helps me balance the needs of my young family with my career demands, and truly walks the talk in caring for their team members. I love working here.

Cons

It can be tough to get through the HR processes. It frequently feels like my HR Business Partner is not a partner at all, but an adversary. You sometimes have to work pretty hard to find the opportunity or push through a business solution when dealing with HR.

ATB Financial Response

Jun 10, 2014Talent Specialist

Thank you for your review – we’re so happy to hear that you’re surrounded by great leadership and are enjoying your work life at ATB! In terms of the HR challenges, we encourage you to please reach ... More