ATCO
www.atco.ca Calgary, Canada 5000+ Employees

ATCO Review

Engineer (Current Employee)
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

ProsGreat staff and competent salaries. I'd suggest this for senior engineers or individuals looking for a permanent life-time job and great benefits.

ConsNot really a great city to live in. Very dull and seems life-less. The nearby Rocky Mountains though are very beautiful and serve as a nice retreat.

Advice to Senior ManagementI don't think there needs to be much change at administrative level at ATCO. My time working here has been pretty smooth and enjoyable.

Great people but very structured and slow to change.

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at ATCO

Pros: ATCO does a fantastic job of hiring good people that care about their work and others. The pay is fair for the work done although… Cons: When it comes down to it, what is promised and what is delivered is quite different. Management takes pride in saying that what… Advice to Senior Management: If you ask for employees' ideas and feedback then be ready to make changes. Listening is not enough.… More

#1 for benefits - The company takes care of its employees

Engineer (Former Employee)
    Calgary, AB (Canada)

I worked at ATCO

Pros: ATCO encourages its employees to contribute to their community through donation matching and allowing employees paid time off to volunteer. The company has programs to… Cons: ATCO is a very structured company, there is little room for creativity or change. The job is… Advice to Senior Management: ATCO needs a department dedicated to creating change and promoting new ideas within the company. With the changes to energy sources in the near future,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ATCO.

Worked for ATCO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ATCO reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ATCO CEO Nancy C. Southern. All reviews posted anonymously by ATCO employees.