ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois)

www.atipt.com

Front Office & drivers are made to feel they are not part of the team and second class employees

Front Office (Former Employee)

ProsPatients are wonderful and front office and drivers are great to work with.

ConsNo communication from management. No consistent training method.Each time management comes into the clinic they tell you something completely different than the last person. It is common knowledge that when you give your two week notice management will not acknowledge it. In fact they cease all communication with you. This company does not practice what they preach.
Company policy is that you need to give 45 days notice for a day off. The minute that you tell management that you need help or are overwhelmed, they tell you that you are "negative". You must put emoticons on all communications,including fax cover sheets.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your front office and drivers better. They are an amazing group of hard working and talented people. Do not promote clinic directors that feel the need to have a morning "beat down" for their front office staff. Your employees will not tell the truth because they are afraid of losing their job. Practice what you preach on your website. Make your front office and drivers feel as though they are part of the team and not bottom feeders.

They are a good company to work for and they care about their employees

Athletic Trainer (Current Employee)

I have been working at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois)

Pros: good benefits, good compensation, good communication from management Cons: bonus system could be better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best in the Industry by far!

Physical Therapist (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois) full-time for more than a year

Pros: I've been with ATI for 2 years now, I've worked for St. Francis and Accelerated Rehab prior to my time here. ATI Is BY… Cons: Pay schedule is weird, not every 2 weeks, but twice a month. Apparently some of the old guard from Advance PT still linger and… Advice to Senior Management: Dylan is great and Mark is very good locally here. Continue to do things to make the culture and teams close! We need… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois).

Worked for ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois)? Contribute to the Community!