ATL Events Group

www.atleventsgroup.com
  www.atleventsgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for ATL Events Group

Absolutely a great company to work for

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at ATL Events Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

High level of dedication from all co-workers and management. The promotional events have taught me professional demonstration skills that I would never have gained otherwise. The management training was very hands on, whereas before I worked in companies that would not give me that opportunity, or give actual one on one training to improve. I love the position because I am always challenged, always growing personally, advancing professionally, and it is giving me the opportunity after just year of training to manage an office, and help expand the division as a whole.

Cons

The training was definitely a pay cut for me, but the experience was truly invaluable. My peers, friends, and family were not the most positive about me doing promotions when I started with multiple degrees, certifications, and hard won accolades such as Eagle Scout. (they now are my biggest supporters.) The training is very intensive and not for those who just want a job, they are very serious when they say it is a commitment, and my brain often hurts from the knowledge of management and marketing hammered into it day after day!

The management team does an exceptional job with explaining why and how we do everything from an entry level stand point all the way to a management level and the advice keeps coming. Everyone in this company is here to help!

10 Other Employee Reviews for ATL Events Group (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for ATL Events Group